Crafts

I love finding crafts...this is my blog to share with you...I will always give the link and source to the crafts...I hope you find some you will like...Let me know if you try them....

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Nana's Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies- Foody Friday

 Today I'm joining Foody Friday
 
click on the link to visit....
This is my Nana's Recipe...
a family favorite...
every year she made these for the grandkids
and great grandkids at Christmas
 
1 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
2 cups sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
mix and boil 2 minutes
Add:
3 cups oatmeal
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
Drop spoonfuls on waxed paper quickly.
Shape with hands while still warm...
let cool...
then try not to eat them...lol...
 

1 comment:

  1. They sound great, Deb, and I can’t wait to give them a try! Thank you so much for linking my Blog Hop on your blog, it’s so appreciated!

    I hope you will join me again next Friday!

    Melissa A Room for Two with a View

    ReplyDelete