Crafts

I love finding crafts...this is my blog to share with you...I will always give the link and source to the crafts...I hope you find some you will like...Let me know if you try them....

Monday, June 24, 2013

Fun with rice...


I had seen something like this on Facebook...
so decided to give it a try ....


all it takes is rice...food coloring...
and a little boys imagination....

I put rice in a container with a lid...
added a few drops of food coloring...
and let him shake it...
we would turn it over to check the color...
then shake some more....

he liked jumping up and down to shake it....
hey it added a little cardio to the fun...

gave him measuring cups...measuring spoons...
a funnel...a shovel...a bucket and a truck...
he had a good time...
scooping it...driving in it...
putting it through the funnel...
kept him entertained for a good 30-45 minutes...


No comments:

Post a Comment